Copy and Delivery Services
You can order copies of journal and newspaper articles, New York State laws and regulations, Federal and New York State documents, industry standards, building codes, industry surveys, and other items, from the Library's collection of 20 million items and 100+ online resources by:
- Calling the Reference Desk at 518-474-5355
- Sending an email to email@example.com
- Sending a fax to 518-474-5279
You can request copies in the following formats:
|paper copies||$ 10.00 for each group of 1-10 pages (or portion thereof)|
|digital images||$ 10.00 for each group of 1-10 pages (or portion thereof)||
|microfiche duplication||$ 10 for each group of 1-10 fiche (or portion thereof)|
|microfilm duplication||$ 50.00 for silver halide
$ 40.00 for diazo
|We only duplicate film for which NYSL owns the film master. Turnaround time is 6-8 weeks.|
- Copies can be picked up at the Circulation Desk, 7th floor, Cultural Education Center.
- Copies can be sent via email (limit of 50 pages) to your email address.
- Copies can be faxed (limit of 50 pages) to your home or office for an additional charge
of $ 1.00 per page.
- Copies can be mailed to your home or office via US Mail or UPS.
- Copies can be sent via FedEx (using your account number) for an additional charge of $ 10.00.
Copy orders are normally filled within 48 hours. Prepayment is required for orders over $50.00
Most materials in the State Library collection are available for copying. The State Library operates in full compliance with US copyright laws; copyrighted materials will be copied if they will be used solely for private study, scholarship or research in accordance with the copyright law (Title 17, US Code, Chapter 1, Sections 107 and 108). Other restrictions are based on physical conditions of the materials or legal restrictions imposed on particular collections.